Saturday, June 14, 2014

Apologies to everyone. Some money I had been counting on for our travels did not come in when expected causing me to loose internet connectivity for about a month.

We have arrived at the Volunteer position in Greenville Mo and could not be happier with the experience this first month. The campground is very nice, peaceful, and full of returning experienced volunteers. The people we have met who frequent the campground have likewise been absolutely amazing. I am so happy to be back into the lifestyle surrounded by mostly friendly and helpful personalities.

The black hole of the MH has somehow claimed my cord to upload photos from my phone so I apologize that there are no new photos of our 'home' at the time of this post. I do have high hopes to locate it (or find a replacement) within the next few days!

More to come shortly. Ive a ton to catch up on. BTW we purchased a flashed mifi which is grandfathered to Verizon Unlimited via ebay for our connectivity (more to come on that later) which is working out for us at this time. I will post a review after purchasing extended airtime and insuring that all works as advertised!

Till next time, Best wishes to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment